Essential Oil Suppliers
Online Directory of recommended members of The Mums At Work Network who are essential oil suppliers and service providers including their contact details & social media links.
Members who are Essential Oil Suppliers
Join us on Facebook
We have a fabulous Free Facebook group full of like minded women – we would love for you to join us! Visit us here
If something smells good, it is good for you
The natural oils are nothing but essential ingredients present in the plants that carry magical healing properties. The extracts will have been taken from the leaves, the bark, the shoots, the petals or any other part of the plants and are extracted by the process of distillation or evaporation.
In other words, they are the concentrated version of the healing properties a plant carries and they are powerful health and vitality boosters. Above all, these natural extracts are rich in fragrances and have proven to work on the health and mental faculties for thousands of years. From haircare to skin to nails and distressing, these products can relieve it all. Aromatherapy services use these products too.
Why do you need Essential Oils?
These magical ayurvedic medicines have been used in Asian countries for thousands of years. Harness the power of these age old formulations. As a result, find out the amazing changes they can bring to your life.
5 Problems that can be solved with essential oils
- Firstly, The kids are throwing tantrums. Mix spruce, ho wood, blue tansy, frankincense, blue chamomile and fractionated coconut oil, and smooth onto the bottom of the foot.
- Secondly, The kids are sick with stomach flu & barfies. To treat, dilute 1 drop of ginger, fennel and peppermint oils into 1 teaspoon each of fractionated coconut oil and smooth on stomach, around navel and on bottom of feet. This helps with indigestion, stomach aches, constipation and diarrhea
- Thirdly, All your friends are sick with stomach flu & barfies. To prevent kid barfies, dilute 1 drop of these oils in 1 teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil and apply to the bottom of the foot: wild orange, clove bud, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus, rosemary.
- Furthermore, Your child-rearing belly is stretched beyond all recognition. To treat stretch marks, combine 5 to 10 drops of grapefruit, helichrysum, lavender or myrrh with 1 teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil. Then slather it all over that glorious belly, 3 times a day.
- Finally, You have a headache. You know, from all that screaming over who gets what? Add 1 drop of lavender, peppermint, grapefruit or black pepper essential oil to temples and across forehead. Dilute with 1 teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil if you have sensitive skin.