ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS
ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH OUR NETWORKING EVENTS AND PROGRAM FOR FEMALE BUSINESS OWNERS & ENTREPRENEURS
We invite you to “Elevate Your business” – This is a new name for the our networking events and a new program that follows on from our events. The program enables members of our network and event attendees can follow a system and format to take their business to a new level.
The vision of “Mums at Work” is to help female business owners and entrepreneurs raise their visibility. We aim to facilitate members be recommended and referred by others. We aim to do this through relationship building and gaining trust. Our Goal is to assist business owners focus on their targets so they can reach their goals. See some of our members on our member directory
You can become a member of Mums at Work here but you do not have to be a member to attend an event or participate in the program
Elevate your Business Events
We are hosting a series of Elevate Your Business Events throughout Northern Ireland over the next few months. These feature several business women with diverse business backgrounds who will tell you all about their business journeys. We hope to help you build your business around your lifestyle, talents, passions and a need for your service.
How you can benefit from the events
At the events, we will invite you to speak to as many other attendees as possible, telling others what you do. We recommend you exchange details and ideas. Come along so you can gain inspiration about the different services and areas you can be expanding into. We will be introducing you to others who can recommend you to their friends, family and customers.
Tuesday 8th Sept 2020 7-10pm VENUE: Canal Court Hotel Newry
Featuring Guest Speakers
Maggie Brady – Pearl Redesigns
Denise McBurney – Natural Balance Coaching
Sinead Parfitt – Public Speaking NI
Bridgeen King – Hairdresser and Hair Loss Clinic
Tuesday 15th Sept 7-10pm VENUE: Hilton Hotel Templepatrick
Featuring Guest Speakers:
Geraldine Leyden – Serenity Ten
Stefany Watson – Stefany Watson Brand Servicing
Chen Clarke – RTT Specialist
Sinead Norton – MAW / Swift Wedding Services
Tuesday 22nd Sept 7 – 10pm VENUE: Silverbirch Hotel Omagh
Featuring Guest Speakers:
Orla McIvor – Celtic Energy Medicine Wisdom
Catriona Jones – Catriona Jones Zen Coach
Sinead O’Hanlon – Pure Perfection Fintona
Amanda Maguire – ImAmanda Content Creator
Tuesday 29nd Sept 7 – 10pm VENUE: Slieve Donard Hotel Newcastle
Featuring Guest Speakers
Jacqueline Hamilton – Seaforde Interiors
Avril Arnett – Ollie Coach NI
Jacqueline Rooney Artist
Jill Gordon – NLP Coach
ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS PROGRAM
This is a structured business program to help you elevate your business online and offline.
We provide you with a set of tasks and worksheets to help you focus on connecting with individuals and new customers and to help you take your business to a new level. We want to increase your value, reach customers easier, and purposely find the connections to take your business on a new journey, elevated and on the right path.
“Having a defined online brand or profile also makes connecting more likely, as credibility checks are just a click away.” Porter Gaile
- We will help you define a new goal and plan to reach that goal each week. This is tailored to you and your own business and what you are willing to put into it. We know everyone has a real life outside of their business but this will be reflected in your bespoke plan.
- You will have 2 x one to one calls each week for 6 weeks for an hour each time (at the start and then at the end of the week) to help you identify where you need to put your focus and energy. This will be directed by your own goals and what you want to achieve.
- We will help you identify how to increase your brand credibility and therefore to increase your worth and demand.
- Through our network, we will assist with identifying ways you can increase your online and offline reach of customers. This is something we will do for you once we have identified what is the biggest problem you solve as your business.
- We will help with the structure required to take your business to a new level. We can remove your limiting barriers that would normally hold you back from moving forward by facilitating the connections and putting your brand and service in front of others.
This is a follow on program from our events, however there is no requirement to go to the events first. This is something you can do at any time.
Why this program?
This program is designed for the introverted person who wants to get results but is not comfortable with selling, but who can see the benefit of connections and networking, but who doesn’t know where to start.
“And remember, your network is your net worth.” Porter Gale
This program has been created by Sinead Norton, who has identified the main problems women have with networking and selling themselves and who often are selling themselves short – or not selling themselves at all. Her main goal and passion is to help women get paid properly for their time and to save themselves money on advertising and social media and to step outside of their comfort zone and get jobs completed that lead to paid work. There is a lack of confidence in selling their bespoke product or service because it is something that is connected to them, their own skills and talents. They also have maybe never had formal sales training and a lack of experience in promoting themselves – “You don’t know what you don’t know.” Sinead has great skills in bringing people together to help each other and to collaborate and assist each other to reach success quicker.
Enquire about this program here: