Car Sales & Car Hire & Car Parts
Online Directory of recommended members of The MAW Network who provide car sales or who have motor services including their contact details & social media
Members who are Car Sales & Specialists
We hope that we can connect you with some fabulous ladies who are able to help with this service. If you would like to add your details to our directory, visit our homepage for more information.
Join us on Facebook
We have a fabulous Free Facebook group full of like minded women – we would love for you to join us! Visit us here
1. How long can you take the used vehicle for a test drive? Before you start talking price with the dealer, make sure the used vehicle you are considering meets your needs by taking it for a proper test drive.
2. Does the dealer have any demos for sale? If you are looking for a used vehicle that’s almost new, a dealer demonstrator — or demo, new vehicles used for test drives — may be an option.
3. Where did the used vehicle come from? Used cars can come from a variety of sources: directly from new car dealer trade-ins or demos (see above); from auctions (either wholesale or within a dealer franchise network); from rental car fleets; and from other new car dealers.
4. Has the dealer done any service on the used vehicle? Some used cars can sit for weeks and months on a dealer lot. So, regardless of the service history of the used vehicle you are considering, the current dealer may have had to do some repairs or scheduled maintenance since the car or truck originally arrived in their hands.
5. Does the dealer offer in-house financing? While most new car franchise dealers offer manufacturer-backed financing, many used car dealers don’t have that type of service.
6. Will your dealer take your existing car as a trade-in? If you currently own a car or truck and want to get rid of it, ask your dealer if they’ll take it as a trade-in. Not only does this help pay for your potential new-to-you car, it also saves you the hassle of trying to sell your existing vehicle on your own.