Beauty Products & Services
Online Directory of recommended members of The Mums At Work Network who sell Beauty Products & Services including their contact details & social media links.
Members Who Sell Beauty Products & Services
Join us on Facebook
We have a fabulous Free Facebook group full of like minded women – we would love for you to join us! Visit us here
Read more about us here.
Starting Your Own Beauty Business
- Decide what you want to sell – are you going to make your own product or use a range? Are you going to sell services and products?
- Where are you going to find customers? Are you exhibiting at events, selling on social media or using a space where there is footfall?
- How are you going to promote your products and services? Do you need a website, and which social media platform will you use?
- Pricing is key. Don’t forget to include your time for all your business tasks! Set a target for sales and services.
- Being authentic – Promote products that you use and believe in.
- Gathering testimonials – getting third party referrals is key.
- Set boundaries so you have a routine that suits you. Especially if you work from home.
- Take a deposit up front for your services if you provide appointments to reduce the chance of cancellations and time wasted.
- Have a good voicemail directing customers to a booking site so it works for you when you are providing treatments.
- Brand yourself so that you look professional, don’t forget you are a business and don’t waste opportunities for up selling.
Top Tips – Make sure your business is listed with Google my Business to that local people who are searching for your products and services find you – and it is completely free to just go ahead and put yourself and your services on Google Maps (you don’t need to put in your house number if you want to give a level of privacy)