Arts & Craft Businesses
Online Directory of recommended members of The MAW Network who have Arts & Crafts Businesses including their contact details & social media links.
Great Coffee, Great things for Great People! 12 Ballygawley Road BT70 1RJ
The Fox & Bean
The Fox & BeanGeneral DogsBody 🙂
Contact: Narita Woods
Great Coffee, Great things for Great People!
12 Ballygawley Road BT70 1RJ
Arts & Crafts Business Members
We hope that we can connect you with some fabulous ladies who are able to help with this service. If you would like to add your details to our directory, visit our homepage for more information.
Join us on Facebook
We have a fabulous Free Facebook group full of like minded women – we would love for you to join us! Visit us here
Here are the 15 things you should do to turn your craft hobby into a successful business or career:
1. Choose a business structure – online or offline selling or both?
2. Attend events to showcase your work or showcase on selling platforms like Etsy.
3. Register your business online and pay taxes.
4. Build profit into your pricing.
5. Establish a personal brand with which customers can connect.
6. Create unique, original crafts with your niche market in mind.
7. Create a great customer experience by providing safe, easy transactions and making it easy to reach you.
8. Incorporate thoughtfully designed visual assets that embody your personal brand.
9. Show off your crafts to their best advantage with flawless product photos.
10. Create an efficient workspace.
11. Develop products that can be reproduced easily.
12. Purchase supplies wholesale.
13. Create a professional website to be a customer ambassador when you’re not around.
14. Communicate often via convenient email marketing.
15. Build relationships with your customers via social media.